GOLDWING


Vintage Fair is lovely again this year. I had to buy this frock after I drooled all over the fabric.


And I have to tell you about these asymmetrical eyebrows I am excited about! (No, I have never blogged about eyebrows before, but I guess there is a first time for everything.) I've long thought it would be nice to have more ways to individualize and humanize our avatars. I appreciate there are already several designers who make things like wrinkles and stretch marks, but most faces are still very symmetrical. But these eyebrows are not!! I hope this is the start of a new trend.

Frock: Lassitude and Ennui "Agatha" (go to Vintage Fair!)
Wings: Lassitude and Ennui "Steampunk Fairy Wings"
Earrings: Lassitude and Ennui "Sylphide"
Boots: Lassitude and Ennui "Zornhau"
Eyebrows: Simple Bloom "ShieldsHunter OA" (available for several different heads)
Hair: D!va "Giz"
Skin: Go&See "Vivi"
Eyes: Song "Toki"
Ears: by Mandala
Head: by Catwa
Poses: by Long Awkward Pose (vintage)

Love,
Serene

Comments