SENRA JAMIE ... PART THREE


To wear clothes meant for other bodies, it helps to have a decent collection of alpha layers that you can use to hide body parts that stick out of your clothing. There is a pretty good free pack of those on the Marketplace. With this coat and boots I am wearing two alpha layers: one is hiding my arms and hands, the other is hiding my calves and feet. 

It also helps to find clothes and shoes that are a bit loose fitting. This puffy coat and sweater set is an example. When I tried to wear tighter clothes and shoes, they didn't work as well. Try on DEMOs first. 

The last thing I had to do was to hide my fingernails and toenails. You can easily do that by modifying the free Senra Jamie Nails in the library. Here is how I did it:


[The left side is what it looked like straight out of the library; the right side is what it looks like when I finished editing.] I made a copy of the Senra Jamie Nails from the library by wearing it. I renamed it "Senra Jamie - NO NAILS" as you can see above. Then I changed the textures on Aux2 and Aux3. Aux2 is the texture that goes on your toenails, and Aux3 is the texture that goes on your fingernails. In this case I applied a transparent texture to both. You can get a transparent texture out of the Textures folder in the library too. Also, you could easily put on a nail polish you made yourself, or textures you purchased on the Marketplace. 

Body: Senra "Jamie" from the library (free)
Head: Genus "Strong W003" (group gift)
Skin for Head: Genus "Miranda Porcelain" (group gift)
Blimey Alpha Layers Pack on Marketplace (free)
Hair: Truth (group gift) 

Love, 
Serene


Comments