BLACK MAGIC WOMAN

 

I have this witchy hat left from last year cause things got crazy and I didn't get to show it to you. Once I got digging, I realized I have quite a collection of Halloween things.

This new collar can be many colors with different embellishments which lets me change it to match many different outfits. And the jewelry changes colors the same way. And the shoes. I love accessories like that, they make it simpler to pull together an outfit.


Hat/Hair: Tableau Vivant "Witch Way [Athame]" (w/ texture change HUD) (gacha)
Collar: Schadenfreude "Spiked Formal Collar" (w/ texture change HUD)
Necklace/Bracelet/Earrings: Schadenfreude "Pearl Mori" (w/ texture change HUD)
Shoes: KC Couture "Abby Heels" (w/texture change HUD)
Shirt: Pixicat "Stina Shirt"
Shorts: Pixicat "Mia Shorts"
Undershirt Applier: by Alaskametro
Glasses: by Artilleri (vintage unavailable)
Lipstick: Euphoric "Chocoberry Super Lipgloss"

Love,
Serene

Comments