WILDCAT: 80s Redux

When I saw this jacket, I had to have it. Although, if it were a real 80s jacket, the shoulder pads would have been bigger. And perhaps the colors would have been more obnoxious. I do love the matchy turtleneck that came with it. It is just as well that the fae don't sweat even in the height of summer.


This closeup of my cosmetics is here because I love how I can adjust the transparency of the cosmetics. The cat-eyed eyeshadow looked rather gothy until I blended it in. If the skin has nice detailed lips, I like to just brush on a translucent color layer over the top. 

Outfit: Amitomo "Come With Me" RARE (gacha)
Shoes: Friday "Ryder Platforms"
Glasses: Balaclava "Olivia" (vintage)
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer from "Neon ChuChu" set (vintage)
Eyeshadow: Velour "Lusho"
Eyelashes: by okkbye
Skin: Heaux "Michelle" and Glam Affair body skin
Wrinkles: Izzie's "Crow's Feet" and "Eye Wrinkles" (BOM)
Eyes: A.D.D. Andel "Doe Eyes" (colors available)
Hair: booN "Lab.004"
Head/Ears: Lelutka "Avalon"
Body: Maitreya

Love,
Serene

Comments