HALLOWEEN DREAM


I can't believe I haven't shown any of G Field's holiday gifts for a few years! I even went to their new store location and several years' worth of old Halloween gifties are still available.  This one is still my favorite. Obviously, I am old school, but I love the older creators whose work still holds up.


Yeah, I can't believe I have been doing this since 2008. If the years in world pass like "dog years" than does that make me 105 years old?? I don't think I look a day over 35.


Dress: G Field "2014 Halloween Dress" (group gift)
Shoes and Ankle Socks: DDL "Tarot"
Stockings: Luxuria "Charlotte Thigh High" (vintage unavailable)
Lipstick: Shiny Stuffs "Punkin Spice"
Skin: Heaux "Lala Fantasy - Dracula" and Velour Body Skin
Eyes: Euphoric "Scarlett"
Hair and Mask: Lamb "Meow"
Eyebrows: Simple Bloom "MsShields Asymmetry"
Eyelashes: Okkbye "Sally" 
Ear Tattoo: A.D.D. Andel "Batty Tattoo" (gift)
Fingernails: AlaskaMetro "Dead Cute"
... and more at the G Field gift wall: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dreyfus/227/207/71 

Love, 
Serene

Comments