TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS



Yesterday (like almost everyone else!) I was excited about the announcement of this year's "Twelve Days of Christmas" extravaganza ... I actually got in to Lelutka to pick up the gift heads there and bopped around for lovely skins and cosmetics afterward. I haven't finished but I just had to go try on what I already have. Nuve's skin pack included this gorgeous purple along with lots of other fantasy tones. Then I dressed up with this gown I picked up at Shop-n-Hop. Do you like it?

Skin: Nuve "Holly Skin" Nebula Tone (Twelve Days of Christmas gift)
Body Skin: Velour "Ipanema" Dusk Tone
Gown and Gloves: Purple Moon "Camille" (at Shop-n-Hop)
Hair: Truth "Monsoon"

Want to see a few more? I picked varying skin tones to keep it fun. Most of them come in packs with a whole lot of other skin shades. From the top you see skins by Guapa, Soul, Glam Affair, Ives, Bold and Beauty, Heaux, Cosmetize, and Nonnative.




Love,
Serene

Comments