FAERIE PUNK



I was happy to finally find more clothing being made for the Senra Jamie body! I put together a cute little outfit by a new shop called BelleRevenant. There is also a small inworld store, but I found it by searching for Senra clothing on the Marketplace. The prices are VERY reasonable, each piece was only $50L. The textures are rich with lace and brocade. I was reminded of some vintage gloves and stockings I had in my closet so added them. I really wish some more of the old makers of gorgeous system layers would re-release them?? HINT HINT HINT 



I am pleased that the Senra body fits with all my mesh heads without leaving a visible neck seam. I think that is needed so new players can experiment with different heads instead of sticking with the basic Senra Jamie head. There are plenty of rigged mesh chokers that will cover if you have a little seam showing on your skin. 



Top: BelleRevenant "Symphony Top" (exclusively for Senra Jamie body) 
Skirt: BelleRevenant "Symphony Skirt" (exclusively for Senra Jamie body)
Fingernail Polish: Flair "Tide" (auxiliary layer for Senra Jamie body)
Fingerless Gloves: Bubble "Floral Corset Gloves" (bakes on mesh)
Stockings: Bubble "Floral Corset Socks" (bakes on mesh)
Headpieces: Remarkable Oblivion "Papillon"
Necklace: atooly "princess collar" 
Shoes: Phedora "Ruijin Oxfords" 

Body: Senra Jamie Body
Head/Horns/Ears: Lelutka "Lilith" 
Wings: Fancy Fairy "Bloodvine Ebony Wings"
Skin: Guapa "Noela" (gift) and Velour Ipanema Body Skin

Love,
Serene

Comments