Isn't this place adorable? I popped into the Flat - Out Fun Hunt to pick up some extras for my Cardy paper doll and here I am wearing a couple. The rainbow wings and crown aren't the only bits I bought; I just was excited to unpack them first. :) You should go!!
Avatar: S&P "Cardy"
Skin: Nylon Outfitters "Cardy Skin Tan"
Hair: Nylon Outfitters "Cardy Bob Hair"
Ears: Illusions "Elfin Rigged Elf Ears" (available at Fantasy Faire)(tinted)
Crown: Doe "Papercraft Crown . Rainbow" (Flat-Out Fun Hunt)
Wings: Doe "Papercraft Wings . Rainbow" (Flat-Out Fun Hunt)
Dress: Enfant Terrible "Millie (Cardy Body) Light Blue"
Stockings: Myrdin Sommer "Cardboard peopleLace A"
Shoes: Essenz "Cardagena"
Love,
Serene
Avatar: S&P "Cardy"
Skin: Nylon Outfitters "Cardy Skin Tan"
Hair: Nylon Outfitters "Cardy Bob Hair"
Ears: Illusions "Elfin Rigged Elf Ears" (available at Fantasy Faire)(tinted)
Crown: Doe "Papercraft Crown . Rainbow" (Flat-Out Fun Hunt)
Wings: Doe "Papercraft Wings . Rainbow" (Flat-Out Fun Hunt)
Dress: Enfant Terrible "Millie (Cardy Body) Light Blue"
Stockings: Myrdin Sommer "Cardboard peopleLace A"
Shoes: Essenz "Cardagena"
Love,
Serene

