SENRA JAMIE ... PART FOUR

 

I think this is going to be my last post showing my customized version of the Senra Jamie avatar, at least for a while. My previous posts have talked about the Marketplace offerings that support skins and nails for Jamie. What is conspicuously absent is CLOTHING!  So far one vendor is selling several nice cyber style leathers.  I don't think this body will be able to stay afloat with the basic mesh in the Library and some old system layers. 

These nails come on a universal layer that does both my fingers and toes, but it is modifiable so you can hide the toenails. I described how to do that HERE. The Cyberpunk Outfit comes with black nail polish, but this manicure is def prettier. 


Body: Jamie Senra Body (free in Library) 
Outfit: Malified "Cyberpunk Outfit" rigged for Senra (on Marketplace)
Fingernails: Flair "Gold Leaf" no. 20 (modifiable) modified to remove toenails (blogger copy)
Head: LeLutka "Avalon" (lines up perfectly at the neck!)

Love,
Serene

Comments